Me and Palin

Me and Palin
Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starting Up

My dear cousin is a huge blogger! She even wears a shirt that says "Don't make me mad or I will write about you on my blog!" (or something to that effect!) I LOVE reading her cute antidotes about her life and her children. I am like a kid in a candy store when she writes about me in her blog! It makes her laugh at me because I get so excited just to be in her blog.

So today, she let me know that she had posted an update, and we got to talking about it, and she suggested that I start a blog. I asked her what in the world I would blog about, and she suggested decorating! See, my dear cousin Stephanie thinks that I am extremely talented at decorating, where as I just think that I am able to see what someone else has done and copy it!

Either way, I will now be blogging about decorating. I just bought a home, and am starting a Kitchen remodel soon. I have a REALLY UGLY bedroom in my new home (it has the cheapest wood paneling I have EVER seen) and it will be transformed soon, too!

I have helped Steph redecorate her dining room, and come up with an idea for her friend Michelle to re-do her dining room, so I will post pictures of Steph's room soon, and hopefully Michelle's someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment